About Us

My photo
One happy family living the life in NC!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 Years!

4 YEARS!

Tomorrow is our 4 year wedding anniversary! I really do not know where the time has gone! We have had our share of ups and downs, and we are certainly not perfect; but we are perfect for each other. I love you, Shane!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from our special day:

First kiss as husband and wife!


Lauren had Shane's ring in her hand and it was just a surreal moment standing there thinking about how I was moments away from marrying my best friend and I was taken aback.


My zipper clasp broke (what luck, right?!) but you could not even tell - it may have even added to the dress!

I cannot wait to celebrate many more anniversaries with Shane! I'm a little sad he isn't here to celebrate, but we can always have a belated anniversary dinner! I promise I will try and be better to update this blog more often!


No comments: