About Us

My photo
One happy family living the life in NC!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NEW HOUSE!

You read it correctly - SHANE AND I PURCHASED A HOUSE! :) We are so excited to transition everything into the new home. When Shane came home from Iraq in August we decided to try and find a house. We both hate the house we lived in on post and thought that we should take advantage of the first time home buyers incentive. We found a brand new house that we fell in love with! It is smaller than the house on post, but I love this new house! It is all one level except for the bonus room upstairs. We closed on September 18th and are continuing to move stuff little by little. I haven't taken pictures just yet (I know, I know - bad me!) but will post them when I do. We picked out paint, and are hoping to paint sometime in the near future! Just wanted to share the exciting news :)

No comments: