About Us

My photo
One happy family living the life in NC!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zoo Trip

It was pretty lame. First off, I couldn't find the camera ANYWHERE! I have no idea where we misplaced it! Then it decided to drizzle/light rain so we thought it would be best to leave before it started to pour and we were stuck in the heart of the zoo and running back to the car. We did see the polar bears (Shane's favorite), sea lions, alligators and turtles. Landon really enjoyed watching the sea lions swim. He didn't really get the idea of them up above, so we went below and he could see them swim by the glass. He loved it! Squealing and moving his head to follow them as they swam by. I just stood there amazed at how excited he was! I think we may try to go next weekend though, we felt cheated we couldn't see more. I really wanted to see the pink flamingos (my favorite) and the Africa part of the zoo. We got Landon a cute t-shirt that says "Be Cool..Stay Cool at the NC Zoo" and it has a polar bear on it. Couldn't find the magnet that matches ours - we think that was in the Africa part of the zoo. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted and Landon enjoyed himself :D

No comments: