About Us

My photo
One happy family living the life in NC!

Monday, November 3, 2008

November already?

Wow time has really flown by. I cannot believe it is November already! I love Fall. The holidays are right around the corner and I love the weather. If time keeps moving like this, Christmas will be here tomorrow! I cannot wait! Is it bad that I have been listening to Christmas music in the car? :) I am thankful I do not have to work during the holidays this year. We will get to spend more time with our family, horray! Shane and I decided to go all out for Christmas this year since he will not be here for it next year. We want to make sure that it is very special for all three of us. I am thankful though he gets to celebrate Landon's FIRST birthday! Speaking of which, I have no idea what theme it will be. I need to start brainstorming ideas for it. I have a lot of work to do in the next couple months!

Tomorrow is our TWO year wedding anniversary! Horray! I am very excited!

No comments: